SOUTHLAKE FOUNDATION REPAIR
Getting Started with Foundation Repair in Southlake
Your home is the foundation for your family, providing comfort, protection, and security. When that foundation becomes weakened or damaged, not only is the safety of your family compromised but it places your financial security and peace of mind at risk as well.
Our foundation repair services in Southlake include the following:
- Building inspections
- Slab leak repair
- Slab foundation repair
- Foundation settlement
- Pier and beam repair
- Concrete piling repair
- Combination piers
- Steel piers
- Crawlspace dehumidifiers
- Foundation drainage
- French drains
- Sump pumps
- Surface drains
Call G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair today for a FREE Foundation Repair Southlake Estimate. We’re here to help your family regain security and peace of mind by providing fast, friendly, and efficient foundation repair.
Signs You Need Foundation Repair
There are some signs that you can look out for that indicate that you are best off calling a professional to inspect and repair your home's foundation.
Signs that you need foundation repair include the following:
- Poor water drainage
- Exterior cracks
- Interior sheetrock cracks
- Gaps in your doors
- Windows that feel stuck or sticky
- Signs of moisture in your crawlspace
- Your floors are sagging or uneven
- Signs of rodents in your home
- Bouncing floors which indicate signs of rotten wood
- Tile cracks
- Is My Home’s Foundation Sinking or Settling?
- Should I Worry About a Hairline Crack in My Foundation?
- 10 Reasons Foundation Repair Should Be At The Top Of Your List
Contact us online or call us at G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair for foundation repair in Southlake