Gutter Installation & Replacement in San Antonio
When you need gutter replacement or new installation services, turn to G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair. Each member of our team cares about the health of your home, which is why we are committed to offering the most dependable services possible. With each service, you can count on us to adhere to the highest standards in professionalism, workmanship, and results to ensure your home is equipped with durable and lasting rain gutters.
With G.L. Hunt Foundation Repairon your side, you can expect:
- Same-day emergency service
- Special financing options
- Lifetime warranties
- Free foundation evaluations
When you want the job done right, turn to G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair. We never cut corners or settle for work that is “good enough.”
Why Are Gutters So Important?
While you might not spend too much time thinking about your gutters, they actually play an incredibly important role in maintaining the health of your home. Heavy rains can wreak havoc on your home, but gutters can prevent this from happening.
Below are some of the key benefits of gutters:
- Protect landscaping: Without gutters, water runs off your roof and into your yard, which can cause serious soil erosion. Luckily, gutters prevent damage to your landscape by controlling the amount of water that goes into your yard.
- Prevent flooding: When water pools around your home, it can flood your basement or crawl space and seep into your foundation, causing serious damage. Gutters direct water away from your foundation to reduce the risk of this problem occurring.
- Guard against mold: Without gutters, rainwater can make its way down your roof to your windows, siding, and foundation. As it seeps through into your home, mold can form and continue to grow until it is professionally treated.
- Prevent decay: When rainwater isn’t directed away from your home with gutters, it can make its way inside. If it seeps into your foundation, basement, crawl space, drywall, or wooden structural beams, it can cause decay over time, seriously impairing the stability of your home.
What Is a Downspout?
A gutter downspout is a pipe that carries rainwater collected by your gutter down to the ground. This protects your home by diverting water away from the base of your foundation to prevent soil erosion and flooding. There should be one downspout per every 20 feet of guttering to ensure your gutters are effective and your home is protected.
Signs You Need New Gutters
Old rain gutters can cause a host of problems for your home, so it is important to be able to recognize when yours are no longer up to the task of directing water away from your foundation.
You should replace your gutters if they are:
- Separating from the house
- Bent out of shape
Not sure if it is time for new gutters? Reach out to G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair today for a free inspection. We will evaluate the overall condition of your existing gutters and offer you our professional and honest advice. And, if it is time for replacement, you can rest assured that our team makes the new installation process as smooth as can be.
Types of Gutters
As a leader in the foundation repair industry, G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair has access to the most reliable and durable drainage and gutter equipment on the market. Depending on the needs of your home, we can provide you with a variety of gutter options guaranteed to protect your property and give you peace of mind.
We offer the following types of gutters:
- Vinyl gutters: Designed with PVC plastic, these gutters are growing in popularity with homeowners because they are lightweight, which means they are less likely to pull apart from your home. Additionally, vinyl gutters are dent- and corrosion-resistant.
- Steel gutters: Made from hot-dip steel and coated in zinc, steel gutters are extremely strong, durable, and corrosion-resistant. They also require little to no maintenance.
- Seamless gutters: Made from aluminum and coated in an enamel finish, seamless gutters are designed to fit perfectly to your home. Additionally, these gutters rarely (if ever) leak and never require re-painting.
Not sure which type of gutter is right for your home? Reach out to our Fort Worth gutter service professionals for an evaluation. We will inspect your home and determine which material perfectly suits your style, budgetary, and protection needs.
Backed by 30+ years of service excellence, G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair is the team that can’t be beat. We are proud to offer professional gutter services designed with your home’s protection in mind. Using high-quality materials and state-of-the-art tools, we provide reliable replacement and new installation services designed to protect your home and prevent foundation damage.
Don’t settle for anything less than the stellar service you deserve. Choose G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair and rest easy knowing your home is in the hands of the most qualified professionals around.
For gutter services in Fort Worth, call (817) 438-2052. We look forward to serving you!