Our Process and Services
We are the most trusted foundation contractor in those areas, making us the best choice for foundation repair services. Your home is often your largest financial investment, therefore it is imperative that you do not allow structural foundation problems to cause additional damage to your home.
You are dealing with a foundation problem if your doors or windows stick, cracks appear in your floor, walls, or the exterior brick of your home is cracking. These problems will worsen if left alone and cause additional damage to your home and increase the repair costs down the road.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
WE'LL GET RIGHT BACK TO YOU!
- Concrete pressed pilings locked and aligned with our unique CarbonLoc system which eliminates the possibility of lateral movement.
- Deep penetrating steel piers driven directly below your home’s foundation, doing away with the need for troublesome brackets.
Pier and Beam
- Concrete pad and block supports
- Replacement of rotten or broken beams
- Re-shimming using only steel shims
- Specifically formulated to reduce the amount of swelling and shrinking day soils will experience when exposed to extreme moisture changes.
- Designed not to harm the environment or the individuals exposed to it.
- Removal and replacement of broken or loose mortar. We expertly match new mortar to existing mortar color on your home.
- We strip out old window and door caulking and replace it with high grade silicone or latex caulk in the color of your choice.
- Surface drains including grate drains, channel drains and swales.
- Subsurface French drains.
- Seamless gutters and downspouts.
- Lifetime transferable warranty. Provides added depth of the steel and the affordability of the concrete
- 2 7/8”steel pipe goes deeper into the soil
- Large concrete pilings help ensure the longevity of the pier
- Provides temporary foundation repair
- Periodic adjustments may be necessary due to limited depth
- Most cost effective solution
- Lifetime transferable warranty
- Engineered to last for the life of your home
- 2 7/8” steel pipe provides the most depth
- Schedule 40 thickness
- Sleeve lock steel Segments
Safeguarding Your Home
- Automated Foundation Irrigation Systems
- One solution to the problem of inconsistent soil moisture is the installation of an automated foundation irrigation system. Running off the homes exterior water, these systems utilize preprogrammed solar power timers that water your homes foundation throughout the year to maintain a controlled and consistent moisture level
- Installing gutters on your home can have a substantial impact on the performance of your of your foundation. Roof runoff during Texas rains should be directed away from the house through the use of gutters. Ideally, the gutters would be tied into a professionally installed drainage system
- Solid Drain
- A solid drain utilizes a solid corrugated pipe with a catch basin. This system can move a higher volume of water than other drain types