Drainage Repair Services in Fort Worth
Also Serving Homeowners in San Antonio & Beyond
Water damage can devastate your home, leaving you with a mountain of repairs and a whole lot of stress. If your home is prone to heavy rainfall or excess moisture, having a proper drainage system installed is crucial. That’s where we come in.
At G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair, protecting your home is our priority. As a family owned and operated company, we understand just how important it is to keep your loved ones safe and comfortable. That’s why we always go the extra mile to ensure your foundation is sound and your home is protected from water damage. Turn to us for drainage services in Fort Worth, and rest assured your home is in the hands of the most qualified professionals around.
Signs That You Need Better Drainage
It is incredibly important to be able to recognize the signs of poor drainage around your home so that you can prevent damage from occurring.
Below are the most common signs that your drainage needs to be improved:
- Your basement or crawl space is extra humid
- Topsoil moves every time it rains
- Water pools around your home
- Your basement or crawlspace has puddles
- The floor inside your home is warped
- There is a musty odor in your home
- Your basement or crawl space has mold
- The ground around your home is often soggy
- Your gutters are always gushing during rain
- There are cracks in your foundation
- Your mulch is migrating
If you suspect that your home needs better drainage, turn to G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair. Our highly trained and fully qualified experts are here to offer a customized solution tailored to your specific needs.
How Does Poor Drainage Affect My Home?
Many homeowners don’t realize just how destructive poor drainage can be. Without proper drainage, water soaks into the soil around your home where it remains for a long period of time. As the water soaks the soil, it puts a lot of pressure on your home’s foundation. This pressure can cause cracks to form in your foundation, which allows water to come in and flood your basement or crawl space.
Consistent water damage in your basement or crawlspace can lead to:
- Dry rot
- Funky odors
- Pest problems
- Additional foundation damage
- A weakened structure
- Warped floors
- Humidity problems
Types of Drainage Systems
There are numerous drainage systems that you can use to protect the foundation of your home. At G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair, we have access to the latest and greatest equipment on the market and guarantee we can provide you with a system that perfectly suits your needs.
Below are some of the types of drainage systems we offer:
- French drains: These gravel-covered trenches redirect water away from the foundation of your home.
- Gutters: Installing gutters around your roof can protect your foundation by preventing water from pooling around your home and eroding the soil.
- Landscape grading: Ensuring your landscape slopes away from your foundation prevents water from pooling around your home.
- Sump pumps: Installed in your crawl space or basement, a sump pump pulls water through it to combat flooding and keep the floor dry.
- Collection boxes: Collection boxes are installed beneath the ground where they collect water and direct it away from the foundation of your home.
- Surface drains: With a flexible PVC pipe, a surface drainage system carries water away from your home.
- Combo drains: This drainage system combines French drains and surface drains for maximum protection.
- Pop-up valves: This spring-loaded cap opens or shuts depending on the flow of water. It directs water in different directions to protect your home from flooding.
- Solid drains: Solid drains are extremely durable and designed to move large amounts of water through a catch basin and corrugated pipe.
- Automated foundation irrigation systems: These systems prevent water damage around your home by regulating the moisture levels in your soil.
No matter the needs of your home, you can count on G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair to deliver the effective service you deserve.
Backed by 30+ Years of Service Excellence
If you’ve noticed that your lawn is overly saturated, water pools around your foundation, or your basement or crawlspace has water, G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair is here to help. Backed by 30+ years of service experience, you can trust that our service professionals know a thing or two about how to protect your home. From crawl space dehumidification to concrete repair to pier and beam repair, our team can effectively handle your every foundation repair need.
Our team is committed to providing the best service around, which is why we offer:
- Free foundation inspections
- Same-day appointments
- Flexible financing
- Lifetime service warranties
Call (817) 438-2052 for drainage services in Fort Worth. We look forward to serving you!