Foundation Repair in Dallas
Garland Foundation Repair and Dallas County Foundation Repair
G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair has provided Dallas foundation repair and concrete services for over 28 years and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you. The foundation of your home is critical to the structure’s integrity. If you suspect an issue with your foundation, it is vital to contact a skilled foundation repair company you can trust to repair the issue and ensure your family’s safety. Damaged or weakened foundations can result in serious issues compromising your home and the financial security you hold dear.
Are you seeing any signs of structural or foundation problems within your home? If so, it is vital to reach out to us at G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair for expert foundation repair right away.
Our Residential and Commercial Foundation Repair Services
Basement or Crawl Space WaterproofingBasement and crawl space waterproofing might not deter foundation damage, but it will mitigate the risks to your personal belongings by creating a safe, waterproof zone inside your foundation walls. When your foundation is damaged, the water in the soil will seep through the cracks no matter how tiny they are and work its way into your basement or crawl space. Having G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair perform waterproofing services will ensure you have peace of mind in utilizing your basement or crawl space to their fullest extent.
Slab Foundation Repair Options
A concrete slab foundation is poured directly on the ground and therefore are more prone to settling thanpier and beam foundations. The causes of foundation damage generally relate back to the soil your home is built on. For slab repair, our Dallas concrete contractors have multiple pier systems that allow us to fit your budget.
We offer the following pier systems:
- Steel Piers
- Concrete Piling
- Combination Piers
Our steel pier Dallas foundation repair solutions involve finding deeper soil than other pier methods. Steel piers are designed to reach load-bearing strata and transfer the weight of the structure from unstable to stable soil.
This method of foundation repair boasts the following features:
- Lifetime transferable warranty
- Engineered to last for the life of your home
- 2 7/8" steel pipe provides the most depth
- Schedule 40 thickness
- Sleeve lock steel Segments
Concrete piling uses a system of stacked piers to transfer the weight of your home to load-bearing soil. These stacked piers are held in place by the CarbonLoc™ system, which eliminates the possibility of lateral movement.
Concrete piling offers the following features:
- Never rusts, corrodes, or weakens due to moisture
- Most cost-effective solution
- Provides temporary foundation repair
- Periodic adjustments may be necessary due to limited depth
The combination pier method for foundation repair combines the use of steel piers and concrete piling repair.
The benefits of the combination pier method include:
- A lifetime transferable warranty
- Provides added depth of the steel and the affordability of the concrete
- 2 7/8” steel pipe goes deeper into the soil
- Large concrete pilings help ensure the longevity of the pier
Our Dallas Crawl Space and Drainage Solutions
Not only do we offer Dallas foundation repair solutions, but we also offer crawl space and drainage solutions in Dallas county that prevent a wide range of problems, including mold growth, pest infestation, sagging floors, and even structural damage. Our drainage solutions are meant to remove excess water from your property and prevent further structural damage.
Our addition Dallas solutions include the following:
Why Choose G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair in Dallas?
We are proud to be the premier company for foundation repair. By providing professional and reliable services, we earn the trust of homeowners and businesses every day.
How have we earned this reputation as the best foundation and structure repair company in Dallas?
- Over 28 Years of Experience
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Commitment
- Free Home Inspection from Certified Project Manager
- Free Foundation Structure Repair Estimate
- On-Site Supervision on Every Project
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- Best Foundation Repair Methods
- Cost-Effective Foundation Repair Techniques
- Lifetime Transferable Foundation Repair Warranty
- Financing for Foundation Repair Available
- Discounts for Teachers, Nurses, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Military and Senior Citizens are Available
When you need reliable foundation and structural repair services that won’t break the bank, turn to G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair. We are homeowners’ number one choice for a variety of foundation services including pier foundation repair and slab foundation repair. Contact us today for a free inspection and estimate for your home.
call us at (817) 438-2052 for foundation repair in dallas, irving, garland, mesquite and the surrounding areas.