Offering Dependable Repairs in San Antonio & Surrounding Areas
At G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair, we are committed to maintaining the safety and structural integrity of your home, because your comfort and well-being are our priorities. When it comes to offering the most reliable concrete inspection, evaluation, and repair services, no one does it quite like our highly trained service professionals. Equipped with top-of-the-line products and equipment, our team delivers efficient and effective repairs guaranteed to strengthen the integrity of your home. And, backed by 30+ years of service excellence, no job is too big or too small for us to take on.
For concrete repair in Fort Worth, call G.L. Hunt Foundation Repairat (817) 438-2052.
What Causes Concrete to Sink, Crack, or Become Uneven?
There are a number of factors that can lead to damage in concrete. Becoming familiar with these causes can help you to protect your home by addressing some of the most common damage-causing problems.
Below are some of the most common factors that can cause damage to your concrete foundation:
- Soil evaporation caused by extreme heat
- Tree root growth
- Soil dehydration caused by surrounding tree roots absorbing the soil’s water
- Naturally occurring foundation settling
- Erosion of the soil caused by improper drainage (i.e. clogged gutters)
- Excessive moisture caused by heavy rains
- Concrete expansion caused by high temperatures
- Heaving concrete caused by freezing and thawing of the ground
- Poorly compacted soil
- Old age
Most often, concrete damage is caused by problems with the soil. The concrete in your foundation relies on the soil beneath it. When that soil is too wet, too dry, or of poor quality, it can cause the concrete above it to sink, crack, or become uneven. Whatever the cause of your concrete damage, G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair has a solution. After your free foundation evaluation, we will explain your options to you before implementing the most reliable concrete repair in Fort Worth.
Is Concrete Repair Necessary?
Cracked concrete is more than just an eyesore; it can cause a number of problems for you, which should be taken seriously.
Below are some of the most important reasons you should repair your damaged concrete:
- It reduces your property value: Damaged concrete can make your home look older and less appealing, effectively reducing the value of your property.
- It creates safety hazards: Large cracks and uneven concrete can create serious safety hazards for you, your loved ones, and anyone else on your property. To prevent fall-related injuries, you should prevent your damaged concrete right away.
- It isn’t ADA compliant: The Americans with Disabilities Act ensures that properties are welcoming to all people, including those with mobility aids. Because cracks and uneven concrete can make it difficult for those with mobility aids to navigate your property, it is important to repair them.
No matter the extent of the damage, our Fort Worth concrete service professionals can help. In our 30+ years of service experience, we have encountered thousands of homes with concrete damage. With our team on your side, you can rest assured that your home is in the hands of the most qualified foundation repair professionals around.
How We Repair Your Concrete
At G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair, we aren’t in the business of putting band-aids on serious problems. Concrete cracks can seriously impact the safety of your home, so a proper repair is necessary. You can count on us to provide a customized solution tailored to your unique situation. Typical repair methods—such as epoxy injections, mudjacking, and resurfacing—are temporary solutions, which is why our preferred concrete repair method is replacement. Replacement is a lasting solution that you won’t have to repeat year after year as you would with some of the more common repair methods.
As a family owned and operated company, G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair understands just how important it is to provide your loved ones with a safe and comfortable home. That is why we have built a team of only the most skilled and experienced foundation repair professionals out there. Equipped with advanced tools and top-quality products, our team completes each service with the utmost care and attention to detail to ensure we get the job done right the first time around.
WithG.L. Hunt Foundation Repairon your side, you can expect:
- Free foundation evaluations
- Flexible financing options
- Lifetime warranties
- Same-day appointments
Don’t settle for anything less than the very best. Call (817) 438-2052 for concrete repair in Fort Worth. We look forward to serving you!