Trusted Foundation Repair in Arlington, TX
Proudly Serving Homeowners' Foundation Needs Across Grand Prairie, Mansfield, Euless, and Greater Tarrant CountyAs your trusted foundation repair company in Arlington, Texas for over 28 years, G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair is here to help and serve customers in need of foundation and structure repairs.
Your home is the foundation for your family, providing comfort, protection and security. When that foundation becomes weakened or damaged, not only is the safety of your family compromised but it places your financial security and peace of mind at risk as well.
If you are seeing the signs of structural issues or think you need home foundation repair, do not hesitate to contact G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair today for your FREE foundation repair estimate. We’re here to help your family regain security and peace of mind by providing fast, friendly and efficient foundation repair.
What Causes Arlington Foundation Issues?
- Pipe Leaks - Moisture is added to soil when a plumbing leak occurs under a slab. Water from the leak often adds moisture to the soil, causing soil and foundation movement. There is a correlation between the amount of movement in the soil, soil expansion, soil density, soil moisture before the leak, and other factors. Symptoms of distress should be checked on sanitary sewer systems and domestic water supplies.
- Unhealthy Soils - Arlington foundation problems are often caused by soil shrinking and swelling due to moisture content.
- Excessive Evaporation - The dry wind and soil beneath your foundation can shrink during periods of dry, windy weather throughout the year. In cases where your concrete foundation cannot expand and contract in conjunction with clay soil, cracks may appear throughout the structure. This is known as perimeter edge drop. When your house perimeter dries out, cracks may appear.
- Tree Roots May Cause Moisture to Escape - The conditions of soil around and under a structure can be adversely affected by overgrown vegetation. In most cases, the soil shrinks and dries out as a result of large bushes and trees planted close to buildings. This condition is exacerbated by dry conditions, which force the roots to eat more moisture and extend further under a structure in order to survive.
- Drainage System - A structure built on expansive soil is subject to distress if rainfall runoff pools or collects adjacent to it. The soil under the structure may swell as a direct result of moisture content rising, causing damage to the structure.
- Substandard Foundations - The slab can move due to insufficient steel and poor concrete.
- Inadequate Ground Preparation - Most foundation failures are caused by soft soils or improperly compacted soil. When cutting and filling, the soil should be properly prepared before it can support a structure.
Customer’s Choice for Arlington, Texas Foundation Repair
Providing the best foundation repair Arlington has to offer, G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair continues to earn the trust of homeowners and businesses in Arlington, Texas and the surrounding area. How have we earned the reputation from our customers as the best Arlington structure repair company?
Below are a few of our customer benefits which set us apart from the competition:
- Over 28 Years of Experience
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Commitment
- Free Home Inspection from Certified Project Manager
- Free Plumbing Test from Licensed Plumber
- Free Foundation Structure Repair Estimate
- On-Site Supervision on Every Project
- Same Day Appointments Available
- Best Foundation Repair Methods
- Cost-Effective Foundation Repair Techniques
- Lifetime Transferable Foundation Repair Warranty
- Financing for Foundation Repair Available
- Teachers, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Nurses, Military, and Senior Citizens Discounts Available
When it comes to reliable, cost-effective foundation repair services like pier and beam foundation repair or slab foundation repair, Arlington homeowners trust G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair as the best choice among Arlington foundation repair companies. Contact us today for your free inspection and free estimate.
Texas Foundation Repair
Do not hesitate to contact us to ask if we offer foundation repair in your area.